Victoria , BC
Are you a detail-oriented people person when it comes to client correspondence and client data? We’re looking to add an Implementation Lead to our team!
From our headquarters overlooking Victoria’s beautiful inner harbour, the LlamaZOO crew develops bleeding-edge technology straight out of science fiction. We are disrupting and improving how traditional industries do business with software products that combine big data, spatial business intelligence, enterprise systems, AR/VR, and a bit of magic.
Our software supports a variety of use-cases including sustainable natural resources development, indigenous land stewardship, wild-fire mitigation planning, and carbon sequestration and wildlife habitat management – where our clients and partners wield our visually rich, interactive solutions to unlock the power of their data.
As our Implementation Lead, you will use your experience managing client relations, working with client data, and soft skills to help collect, organize and correspond with clients around their data. Your expertise will drive stronger customer relations, help our clients understand and leverage their data, and work with our developers to make their data come alive in 3D. In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow into an Account Manager role.
Your herd of Llamas are curious, driven by a challenge, and always raise the bar. We enjoy an island lifestyle and team activities, while shipping quality innovative products on time. So, if you love nerding out with emerging technologies and aren’t afraid to don the latest AR/VR headsets – the ZOO is for you.
Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Provide a consistent high level of customer service
- Work with our clients to organize and collect data
- Collaborate with the LlamaZOO technical (integration and development) team members to ensure that the client has a seamless experience from data wrangling through their platform going live
- Work with the LlamaZOO team to streamline project timing
- Create workflows and internal documentation to support processes
- Develop client-facing documents to ensure a clear, milestone-based process in migrating data
*Duties and responsibilities outlined above are representative, but not all inclusive.
Required skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in an Implementation Lead Role
- Client communications in the Software/Tech Industry
- Client relations experience
- Data organization and review
- Be able to manage a large number of clients at once
- Work with our project managers and developers around project timing
- Ability to keep up with technical lingo but bring it down to a business level
- GIS (Geospatial Information Systems) Data experience including ArcGIS (Esri) maps and data knowledge
- HubSpot or similar CRM
- An understanding of 3D assets
- Experience in the Mining and Timber industries
- Experience with First Nations relations
Quote Job Reference: 8882914445