Halifax , NS
December 22, 2021
Ubisoft Halifax is searching for a Super Hero to act as our Studio Office Coordinator within our growing Waterfront Studio! The successful candidate will be an organized and resourceful individual capable of efficiently undertaking the day-to-day operations of our Studio as well as assisting the Management Team with applicable Studio operations and activities
The Office Coordinator will work closely with the HR Manager and Studio Manager to schedule, organize, and execute a variety of studio operations, events, social media, and client facing activities. They will also work with the IT Manager to help facilitate purchasing and billing reconciliation. Facilitation of additional Studio operations may be required as they arise.
- Main point of contact for all incoming phone calls and queries at the studio.
- Will be point of contact and liaison with building management.
- Will work with the studio members to keep public spaces presentable and the office in good order condition
- Order Office Supplies, organize receipts for purchases and plan for the needs of the studio
- Provide general support to visitors, prepping meeting rooms and supplies
- Complete other general office management duties as required, always working closely with the HR Manager and Studio Manager
- Book Flights and Accommodation for travel
- Facilitate and organize Internal and External studio events,
- Prepare monthly expenses for the Ubisoft Corporate Account
- Maintain and update our Intranet Pages
- Assist in the on-boarding of new Hires
- Assist the HR Dept. with data input, Ulearn, and CSR projects
- Will facilitate expense process, to be validated by HR, or Studio Manager
- Facilitate Studio promotional material purchases and business cards, as well as other materials for studio events
- Will work with the HR Generalist in scheduling and book interviews/rooms
- Will work with HR to execute communication plans, and implementation strategy.
- Main point of contact and coordinator for all external outreach and community events for the Studio. Game Jams, Hal-Con, ISNS
- Main point of contact and liaison with schools and other educational facilitates
- Will be present at external functions representing the studio
- 2 years of Administrative assistance or Office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment; printers, phone systems, fax
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Work, MS Excel and MS Power Point, in particular)
- Experience with file management or SharePoint considered an asset
- Social Media Management experience an asset
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and good problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive outlook and a sense of humor is a must
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Passion for Video Games is a great plus
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: