Toronto , ON
(Salary + Commission)
Attention mortgage underwriters, retention/renewal specialists, financial advisors – we are looking for you!
CanWise has an opening on our inside sales team for a Mortgage Agent who will be responsible to convert leads into closed mortgage transactions. Compensation is excellent including a strong base salary. Target total compensation is $85k to $150+. We were named the ‘Brokerage of the Year’ 4x in a row in 2018 through 2021!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking inbound leads, online, by phone, or in person and converting them to closed mortgage applications, with the support of the documents fulfillment team
- Ensure a smooth mortgage application process for clients, provide insight and thought to continuously improve the customer experience, handling customer complaints, should they arise
- Maintaining your FSCO Certified Mortgage Agent designation
Required Qualifications, Qualities, and Skills
- 2+ years of mortgage sales experience
- Self-motivated with excellent relationship building skills
- Analytical: You can break down complex information for our clients
- Resourceful: You may not have all the answers, but you know how to get them
- Proactive: You are never idle and love being busy
- Positive attitude: We have a great culture and want to preserve it
Why is this an amazing opportunity?
CanWise is part of Ratehub.ca, Canada's #1 mortgage lead generation company.
Last year 10% of Canadians visited Ratehub.ca with 75% of that traffic in the mortgage vertical. Agents receive an average of 5 new leads every day so there is huge potential to earn a highly competitive income!
Our ideal candidate profile?
This is a great opportunity for someone currently working as a Financial Advisor, Mortgage Underwriter or Mortgage Retention Specialist who is looking for a more dynamic and lucrative opportunity. Our ideal candidate is a highly intelligent, resourceful and self-motivated individual, with a strong financial aptitude and excellent customer service skills - sound like you?
- Be part of a high-performing team and company on the verge of explosive growth.
- Beautiful office space in downtown Toronto ( we are currently working remote)
- Competitive compensation package consisting of salary, commission, 3 weeks paid vacation and health benefits.
CanWise welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: