Registered Psychologist or Registered Social Worker
Horizon Psychological & Counselling Services
Saskatoon , SK
We are a private counselling and assessment clinic committed to supporting mental health of children, teens and adults. To learn more about our team, visit our website at http://horizonpsychology.ca.
We are looking for an associate to join our team. The role will include the following tasks:
- Receive client intakes and referrals, based on the candidate's preffered areas of practice
- Provide counselling services to children, adolescents, adults, couples and families (as qualified)
- Utilize evidence-based interventions and resources to assist clients with treatment goals
- Maintain thorough and accurate case notes and other client documentation, in a secure confidential manner
- Communicate with community professionals (i.e., family physicians, psychiatrists, school counsellors, etc.) as needed to enhance client care and to provide required/requested information.
Those candidates, who are interested in psychological assessment, will have opportunities to conduct clinical assessments, psycho-educational and comprehensive psychological assessments, as qualified. Supervision can be arranged.
Flexible work hours and opportunity to work from home are available.
Minimum requirements for the position:
- Master’s degree in clinical, counselling, educational psychology, social work or equivalent
- Professional designation and is in good standing with the Saskatchewan College of Psychologists (Registered Psychologist, Provisionally Registered Psychologist) or Saskatchewan Social Work Association
- The ability to independently carry liability insurance
- Competency in providing evidenced-based therapies (e.g. CBT, ACT, DBT, CPT, Gottman Method etc.)
Three or more years of counselling experience is preffered.