Nail Technician / Nail Artist
Pedi N Nails West Toronto
Toronto , ON
Based in vibrant West Toronto, Pedi N Nails is on a mission to give everyone the beautiful nails they deserve. Our welcoming professionals are here to cater to your every pedicure, manicure, and waxing need – with a 100% commitment to using the latest, most nail-friendly products.
We are looking to hire a detail-orientated nail technician and nail artist to provide clients with high-quality manicures, pedicures, artificial nails, nail designs, and waxing. The nail technician’s responsibilities include welcoming and greeting clients, ordering new nail supplies as needed, and answering clients’ nail-related questions. You should also be able to build and maintain relationships with clients to encourage repeat nail appointments.
To be successful as a nail technician and nail artist, you should maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation at all times. Ultimately, an outstanding nail technician and nail artist should be able to keep abreast of the latest nail products, trends, and techniques to ensure that clients are satisfied with the services provided.
- Providing high-quality manicures and pedicures, which includes removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails, cleaning nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and applying new polish based on clients’ preferences.
- Applying different artificial nails techniques such as Acrylic, Powder Gel, Hard Gel, Soft Gel, Dipping Powder, Colored Powder
- Recommending various nail designs and nail art to clients.
- Evaluating the condition of clients’ nails and advising them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments.
- Sanitizing all nail instruments and equipment before each use.
- Ensuring that workstations are kept clean and orderly.
- Ensuring that nail and massage supplies are adequately stocked.
- Providing quality hand and foot massages.
Nail Technician / Nail Artist Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- State manicurist/cosmetologist license or nail art is a plus.
- Proven experience working as a nail technician or nail artist. Preferred 2 years+.
- In-depth knowledge of manicure and pedicure techniques
- Can do eyelash extension and waxing is a plus
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Detail-orientated and patient.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Reference ID: M6N4Z5
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Salary: $15-$20 hourly for 35 to 45 hours per week; Additional pay: Tips
Job Type: Permanent Employment, Full Time, Day, Weekend
Employment Group: This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 per hour
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: