Administrative and Health Service Manager
Vancouver , BC
One Classic Auto is recruiting for an Administrative and Health Service Manager. This is a full-time, indeterminate position, with occasional shift work as necessary. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing human resources, purchasing and the administrative aspects of the business, as well as developing, implementing and overseeing the company health and safety plan. The language of work is English.
Wage: $35.00 per hour with overtime in accordance with employment standards.
Vacation: 4% of gross salary.
Benefits: Extended medical (including dental, prescription medication and optical) and discretionary performance-based bonuses.
This position is based out of our business address located at Unit 103 - 11511 Bridgeport Road Richmond, British Columbia, V6X 1T4 with some work to be performed at additional locations in the Greater Vancouver area.
- Evaluate business operations and current procedures to identify potential health and safety issues;
- Oversee the development and execution of our company health and safety plan by establishing best practices and creating and implementing procedures to promote employee health and safety throughout the workplace
- Direct and advise the operational managers at each work location;
- Oversee the purchasing, human resources and administrative aspects of the business;
- Implement and oversee procedures to ensure compliance with federal and provincial government regulations;
- Prepare, file and follow up on claims with WorkSafe BC and the insurance company;
- Plan, implement and oversee budgets and place orders for equipment and supplies;
- Prepare and submit administrative related reports and briefs to the business owner, including daily reporting of any workplace injuries;
- Assist with the recruitment of new employees;
- Provide workplace health and safety training to all staff;
- Evaluate employee behaviour to ensure staff are following protocols and the training programs are effective;
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or a health-related field;
- At least 3 years of work experience in business administration, with some previous supervisory or management experience required;
- Able to speak, read and write English.