Senior API Developer
High Tech Genesis
Ottawa , ON
High Tech Genesis has an immediate opening for a person who is inspired to develop test software for automation and continuous integration pipelines, who is a great communicator within the team and who is passionate about making our products the best in the world.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in leading all phases of software development including requirements definition, planning, implementation, testing and support
- Skilled in using multiple build and packaging automation tools
- Deep knowledge of application stack layers and network programming
- Quality focused with a mindset that advocates on behalf of the end-user
- Passionate about software development
- Capable of integrating with Native (‘C’) libraries via Interop such as cgo or other language specific wrappers
- Familiar with a variety of testing frameworks
- Experience with messaging brokers (RabbitMQ/Kafka) and messaging-as-a-service products (PubNub/Pusher/Cloud AMQP)
- Familiarity with container orchestration tools such as (Docker, K8S) and application deployment models
- B.S. degree or higher in Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar field
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
As of November 1, 2021, all staff must be fully vaccinated absent a valid exemption under applicable human rights law.