High Tech Genesis
Ottawa , ON
High Tech Genesis has an immediate opening for a Software Architect who will be responsible for envisioning, defining, designing, and developing a cloud-based SaaS offering.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Capable of taking business requirements and translating them into a systems and software architecture
- Understanding with Event-Driven Architectures built with Kafka
- Experience with SaaS & cloud-native applications
- Experience with micro-service-based development
- Proficiency in Spring Boot and Java ecosystem
- Strong back-end programmer
- Familiar with cloud architecture design patterns & practices
- Skilled with the Confluent Platform
- Familiarity with different schema formats such as Avro, Protobuf, and JsonSchema
- Practiced with API Portals such as Apigee, MuleSoft and Axway
- Competent with Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience with AWS/Google Cloud/Azure (compute, storage, network, security, admin, application services, database, and monitoring)
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
As of November 1, 2021, all staff must be fully vaccinated absent a valid exemption under applicable human rights law.