General Labor/Reinforcing Ironworker - Construction
LMS Reinforcing Steel Group
Calgary , AB
LMS Reinforcing Steel Group is looking to fill multiple, permanent, and stable ironworker positions for full time work, with opportunities for overtime.
We are looking for new to experienced ironworkers to join our team in Calgary, AB, and the surrounding area. Opportunity to earn more per hour if any leadership roles become available.
At LMS, you can count on:
- Full time, consistent and stable work.
- Continuous on-the-job training
- Advancement and promotion opportunities
- Benefits after 3 months - Extended health, dental, vision coverage, and life insurance
- RRSP contributions
What you'll be doing:
- Place and secure rebar and WWM on commercial, residential and infrastructure projects,
- Perform physical work like packing, tying and cutting rebar,
- Read and interpret detail sheets and drawings
- Work with apprentices
- Work around and with various cranes and at heights with positioning equipment
- Must be safety conscious and follow all LMS safety protocols
LMS is Western Canada’s leading fabricator and installer of reinforcing steel and post-tensioning. Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies since 2011, our commitment to service excellence, our integrity, and sound business management have created an “Employer of Choice” environment that will allow you to achieve your best.
This is your opportunity to work on some of our current large-scale projects and get your foot in the door as more exciting projects start up!
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Reinforcing ironworker – must have AIT JM Cert or C of Q.
- Apprentices considered, especially with prior construction experience
- English (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$34.00 per hour
To keep our employees safe, all workers must wear a mask on site, and work 6 feet from others when possible.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: