Desking and Integration Manager
Remote , QC
You Want to Work Here!
Are you looking to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the automotive industry? Are you located in Canada and looking for a remote position? Are you looking to work for a company that values their employees by providing a fantastic and flexible company culture? If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow with an amazing team of people, Mobials wants to hear from you!
About the Role
The Desking & Integration Manager, QC role is focused on driving adoption and usage of our AutoVerify and Digital Desking products by onboarding Quebec customers in addition to setting up digital tools on third-party web providers. You will communicate product value and lead customers in product demos in addition to tailored training sessions. You will uncover customer pain points, collect valuable feedback and voice customer concerns to multiple departments (Customer Success, Sales, Marketing) to further develop content and improve the onboarding process overall. You are a confident, self-starter with the ability to problem solve on the fly. You are also a quick learner and technically inclined. You possess excellent communication skills, a high degree of initiative, and you maintain a customer-first focus. This is a mid-level role with progression opportunity to Senior Desking & Integration Manager, QC.
- Execute onboarding for Autoverify and Desking products for Quebec customers (new/upgraded) and minimize the time-to-first-value.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers to help drive loyalty and engagement.
- Conduct training sessions with all customers in the first 90 days to ensure competencies in lead handling in order to help them in achieving their goals.
- Collect feedback from customers to develop and/or refresh content for educational training sessions and product demos.
- Drive usage of product features contributing to customer engagement and retention throughout the onboarding period.
- Support the integration of AutoVerify tools into the customer's technology platform.
- Provide account support by adding users, updating system preferences, and resolving technical issues quickly.
- Follow a 30-day high touch onboarding process with customers to ensure satisfaction, re-communicate product value and ensure a high level of support in the critical first 90 days.
- Perform the initial Playbook call in collaboration with Customer Success Manager.
- Input accurate and up to date customer information in our CRM database (HubSpot).
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success Managers to ensure strategic alignment and healthy transition of relationships.
- Partner with the Digital Desking Manager to best communicate product offering and actively share customer feedback.
- 3-5 years of SaaS customer success, engagement and/or onboarding experience.
- Experience working in the automotive industry with a focus on digital retailing and desking is an asset.
- Experience training and onboarding customers to an online platform.
- Experience hosting product demos and/or training sessions.
- Must be fluent in French and English.
- Knowledge of CSS selectors and how they can be used to refer to locations on web pages.
- Experience with or knowledge of adding
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: