Eric Goldman Jewellery
Vancouver , BC
Why Eric Goldman Jewellery?
Eric Goldman Jewellery is a custom Remount and Restyling Events Company who has led the market in Canada since 1990. We are a full service production group who services both large retail jewellery chains as well as the "one store" customer.
EGJ is committed to helping our customers create fine custom designed jewellery that far exceeds their expectations with a belief that every client deserves to have a unique design that simply represents and belongs to them.
EGJ is now looking for a Database Analyst. This permanent, full-time position works 35 hrs / week with a monthly salary of $4550.
What you'll be doing -
- Receive questions from EGJ users, collect and document their requirements and determine the best database architecture that our data can help answer them
- Develop information system projects and provide insights through dashboards, reports, or presentations in a clear and understandable way
- Design, construct, modify, integrate, implement and test data models and database management systems that can translate user analysis into realistic recommendations
- Conduct research and explore user behavior patters in EGJ data to identify opportunities to improve the implementation of database management tools
- Model trends and operate database management systems to analyze data and predict ways to better our performance
- Work with EGJ management to prioritize business and information needs
What requirements and qualifications we are looking for -
- A degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Data Science, Analytics, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in an analytics role or using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings