Human Resources Officer
Rangi Brothers Logistics Inc
Caledon East , ON
March 3, 2022
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Provide counseling and support on policies and procedures
- Determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training
- Provide information or services such as employee assistance, counseling and recognition programs
- Recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Coordinating with the payroll company and ensure that the staff get paid correctly and on time Administer payroll and maintain employee records
- Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures
- Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans Develop training and development programs
- College/CEGEP is required
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in a job with similar responsibilities is necessary.
- It is necessary to be able to read, write, and speak in English.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
Salary & hours
$30.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Where: Caledon East, ON L7C 2X6
Remote work available