Technician Net Work Cable Installer
London , ON
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at London, Ontario, N5Y 3J1 is currently hiring a Technician Net Work Cable Installer
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $20/Hour - $30/Hour
Shift Timing - All Available
- Assembling of Cables, management of inventory, meeting deadlines.
- Using various tools
- Pulling and terminating Copper and Fibre
- 1 year experience
- Must have Working At heights certification
- Must have Scissor/ Elevated work platform certification
- Essential Skills, Competencies, and Experience: Mechanical aptitude and a commitment to safety and quality.
- Commitment towards a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer and math skills are considered assets.
- Accuracy with attention to detail is a strong attribute for the role.
- Possess good communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Must be professional.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
Quote Job Reference: PR/1257254