Matcha Caring Ltd.
Vancouver , BC
We are looking for a permanent, full-time staffing coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This group performs some or all of the following duties:
- Identify current and prospective staffing requirements, prepare and post notices and advertisements, and collect and screen applications
- Advise job applicants on employment requirements and on terms and conditions of employment
- Review candidate inventories and contact potential applicants to arrange interviews and transfers and placement of personnel
- Co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination to evaluate candidates
- Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- Advise employers and employees on staffing policies and procedures
- Organize and administer staff consultation
- Arrange staff training
- Perform filing and record-keeping duties.
Education, skills and experience required:
- College diploma
- Some work experience in office administration
Suite 300, 1090 Homer St., Vancouver, BC
- $28.85/hour,?30 hrs/week, 10 days paid vacation