Logic Executive Search & Workplace Solutions
Windsor , ON
At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is an innovative production facility located in Windsor, ON and is looking to add a Program Manager to their team. This role will manage program activities for clients from concept through the life of the program.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits package
- Strong growth opportunities
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Creating requests and preparing quotes, including tooling and internal cost sheets.
- Following the WM APQP Procedures and Gate system. Keeping the system updated as required.
- Processing engineering changes, internal changes and tooling changes, following proper procedures.
- Kicking-off tools or equipment by issuing an Engineering Change Notice, work orders for final release data and purchase orders to the tool builders.
- Managing customer engineering & temporary change process, obtaining timely approvals & keeping internal systems updated.
- Managing customer invoice requirements to ensure timely payment of tooling P.O.’s.
- Managing customer launch system requirements.
- Supporting customer launch build events as required.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma is required (Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounting, or Business).
- Minimum 3-years of automotive work experience, including experience as a program manager.
- Know the different major types of plastics including their performance and requirements for injection molding.
- Understand injection molding processing and secondary manufacturing (I.e., tape, clips, foam, etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Project Management Principles, methods, and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Demonstrate a strong technical and business aptitude, with attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and external stakeholders.