Connections Contact Centre Rep
TES- The Employment Solution
Thorold , ON
1 year Contract
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides first point of contact to potential residential and commercial, new and existing customers by providing needed information to make an informed decision on installing natural gas or adding natural gas meters.
- Effectively communicate all benefits and potential savings of natural gas versus other fuels.
- Effectively handles all customer complaints received and, where follow-up is required, forwards for appropriate Operations actions.
- Determine gas availability for potential new customers through Maximo & EGISWeb
- Effectively handles calls relating to Operational issues and appropriately interprets information for the required follow-up.
- Maintains effective communications with Customer Connections/WMC groups as well as Extended Alliance Partners
- Call handling aspect of position amounts to 95% of job responsibilities
- Creates a lead referral for new residential enquiries and all commercial enquiries for follow up by the regional Customer Connections Coordinators or Customer Connections Reps.
- Communicate marketing programs relating to DSM and refer customers to other incentives or rebates offered by various government agencies
- Provide support to HVAC for electronic gas applications.
- Complete other tasks and activities as business needs dictate
MUST HAVE qualifications:
- Secondary school education or equivalent
- Must demonstrate previous excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation & written styles.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates good judgement
- Strong computer skills
NICE TO HAVE qualifications:
- Bilingual in the French language would be an asset
- Proven supervisory & leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Knowledge of Company software programs such as Maximo, EGIS Web, CCWorksuite & SAP applications