Program Management Supervisor
Logic Executive Search & Workplace Solutions
Windsor , ON
At Logic Executive Search and Workplace Solutions we strive to be a valued, strategic business partner providing the highest level of executive recruitment expertise and customized workplace strategies.
Our client is an innovative production facility located in Windsor, ON and is looking to add a Program Manager to their team. This role will manage program activities for Toyota and guide, assist, and mentor Program Managers in various program management activities.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits package
- Strong growth opportunities
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Leading Program Managers through daily tasks while promoting strong leadership.
- Observing and managing customer relations and ensure that customers are receiving good and consistent communication and support from the Program Management team.
- Reviewing and approving customer quotes and program purchase requisitions (program budgets).
- Leading APQP system ensuring that the system is efficient and effective.
- Ensuring staff adheres to policies and procedures. Adjusting and improving procedures as required.
- Establishing best practices and standards as it related to Program Management and support team in the decision-making process as required.
- Leading internal escalation of key launch and commercial issues and support Program Managers in Customer Escalation meetings.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma is required (Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounting, or Business).
- A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of automotive work experience, including experience as a program manager.
- Experience with injection molding and product assemblies is required.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Project Management Principles, methods, and techniques.
- Proven ability to build and lead teams.
- Toyota experience is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous projects involving cross-functional product teams within budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Demonstrate a strong technical and business aptitude, with attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and external stakeholders.