Radon Mitigation Technician
Elms Weeping Tile Ltd.
Edmonton , AB
Elms Weeping Tile Ltd. (Elms) is seeking a Radon Mitigation Technician to join our team in Edmonton, AB.
About Elms Weeping Tile
We are a family owned and operated business focused on serving residential, commercial and industrial clients in the Edmonton, Alberta region.
With decades of experience, we have had the pleasure of working with some of the largest contractors in the Alberta construction market. Our services include:
- Radon mitigation and gas removal (through our Radon mitigation department)
- Installation of weeping tile
- Foundation repair
- installation of sump liner, window wells, foundation insulation and damping proof spray
- Leaky basement repair
About the Position
Radon Mitigation Technicians design and install radon gas removal systems for residential and commercial buildings. These systems must comply with Health Canada and C-NRPP Standards and Codes and are intended to reduce indoor concentrations of radon gas.
Our Technicians assess building foundations, construction of the design layout to determine and design radon gas removal systems for deployment.
- 1+ year of experience in specialized civil work including radon mitigation.
- C-NRPP (Canadian National Radon Proficiency Program) Certification, or completion of the C-NRPP Mitigation Professionals examination and enough work experience to allow you to obtain certification.
This position requires travel throughout the Edmonton, Alberta area.
- Term: Permanent Position
- Salary: $35.51 per hour based on a 44-hour work week, plus overtime
- Standard Group Benefits Plan