Brantford , ON
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Brantford, Ontario, N3S 7S3 is currently hiring a Driver
Are you passionate about cars? Do you love the thought of sitting in the driver's seat of different cars every single day? PeopleReady is looking for Auto Auction Drivers to work at a client's auction house and garage. As an Auto Auction Driver, you would have the responsibility of transporting and parking vehicles in a parking lot or garage at an auto auction site. This type of position rarely lasts long before it is filled. Does this sound like a dream job? Then you should feel encouraged to apply by clicking the link above.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $18/Hour
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day), & Weekends
- Parking and retrieving automobiles for customers in parking lots or storage garages
- Using the system designated by the auction house to help customers locate their vehicles
- Keeping parking areas clean and orderly so space is used fully
- Washing, vacuuming, extracting, and buffing vehicles
- Patrolling parking areas to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts
- Inspecting vehicles for damage
- Valid driver's license
- Able to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles
- Some Auto Auction Driver assignments have additional screening requirements, such as an MVR check
- Strong communication skills.
- One year commercial driving experience
- G License with clean abstract
- Part-time, 20-30 Hours a week, Mandatory Saturdays
- General labour duties include; loading and unloading trucks, cleaning warehouse and lifting up to 75lbs
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
Quote Job Reference: PR/1253375