Barrie , ON
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Barrie, Ontario, L4N 1W2 is currently hiring a Staffing Specialist
PeopleReady ofVaughan has an immediate opening forStaffing Specialist in Barrie, ON.
The Staffing Specialist is responsible for providing support to the Branch Manager by assisting with daily operations for a location and works as a champion and advocate for the customer experience and service quality. Works on order management, recruitment, operational excellence, and the delivery of well-matched, reliable, and safe associates.
The Staffing Specialist reports directly to the Branch Manager.
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day)
- Provides exceptional customer service to existing customers and our associates.
- Takes inbound orders from new and existing customers and enters them into the system.
- Proactively contacts customers to provide quality customer service and handles customer issues.
- Assists with the development of customer relationships through high-volume telephone contact; this includes resolving customer problems, escalating concerns, and price quoting within the assigned parameters of authority.
- Proactively recruits for new associates.
- Can be specialized in recruiting, depending on branch needs.
- Calls customers to generate repeat sales; leverages customer relationships to drive value.
- Performs job site visits as needed.
- Executes against action plan to improve branch performance as directed by the Branch Manager.
- Reaches out to customers to make sure they are satisfied with the assigned associates.
- Acts with urgency to ensure that customer and associate needs are met.
- Understands the requests of the customer and delivers the best fit when dispatching; ensures that dispatch decisions do not adversely affect individuals in a protected class; when needed, perform high volume outbound phone calls and messaging via our work alert technology to find qualified workers when trying to fill a job order.
- Completes Associate match and dispatch, utilizing tools to find the best associate match for open positions. Collects work tickets and resolves work ticket issues.
- Communicates importance of associate safety to associates and customers at every touch point.
- Engages with existing associates and ensures satisfaction and safety.
- Processes payroll for associates in a timely manner according to the payroll process parameters.
- Ensures the appropriate written documentation is on file prior to processing payroll.
- Ensures personal protective equipment is in good condition prior to loaning it to the associates and that it is collected back from the associates at the end of their shift.
- Adheres to standard operating procedures and protocol.
- Safety, Compliance and regulatory accountability. Creates a culture of safety. Proactively takes actions to contribute to lowering WSR.
- Seeks ways to streamline processes for operational efficiency and excellence.
- Contributes to the success of the team through positive, professional interaction and communication with others.
Qualifications & Experience
- Self-motivated and has the ability to deliver.
- Process driven and systematic approach to improving operational performance
- Communication and Change Management
- Strong communicator. Ensures all channels of communication are leveraged to drive seamless results and to build strong relationships
- Articulate in presenting his / her views in an effective and convincing manner for buy in.
- Collaboration and Influencing
- Execution and Operational Excellence
- Basic knowledge in using MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- High standards of quality and timelines
- Hands on and ability to independently execute
For more information, please contact the Branch at -
1- Call -9058502444
2- Email -email@example.com
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
Quote Job Reference: PR/1253373