Sugar Roll Japanese Cuisine
Dieppe , NB
March 31, 2022
Sugar Roll Japanese Cuisine is looking for a qualified Restaurant Manager.
Remuneration: C$ 18.00 / hour with 40 hours working / week
Vacation: 10 paid holidays per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
Terms of Employment: Full-time and Permanent
Location of Work: 1-299 Champlain St, Dieppe, NB E1A 1P2
- Years of experience in food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is required.
- Basic English speaking is required
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies