High Tech Genesis
Montreal , QC
October 31, 2021
High Tech Genesis is looking for a mechanical designer with a particular interest in the development of new products who will be ready to meet the multiple technical challenges that the strong growth of our company generates. The selected candidate will have a critical role in the development of our products.
- Get involved in the drafting of Specifications and Technical Specifications to raise the risks and possible delays during development
- Collaborate in the development of new products (conceptual ideation, choice of materials, manufacturing process, etc.); Participate in the improvement of the product range in production
- Write failure mode analyzes, their effects and their criticality (FMECA / DFMEA)
- Design 3D parts and assemblies
- Document the progress of the project for traceability and RSDE reporting purposes
- Present design reviews in collaboration with project managers
- Perform detail drawings, tolerancing studies and assembly instructions
- Carry out finite element studies to validate the performance of the product
- Participate in the development of presentations to management
- Write test protocols in collaboration with the project manager, based on internal tests and RESNA and ISO standards in our field
- Support the test technician during prototype testing
- Provide support and technical support to colleagues and other departments
- Ensure compliance with the company's safety and quality criteria
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1-4 years of experience in product design (modeling, AEF / FEA, tolerancing)
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in the manufacturing sector (health sector, an asset)
- BACC in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Good Knowledge of SolidWorks and PDM
- Knowledge of project monitoring tools (Gantt)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English (read and written)
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Quote Job Reference: 72VS0928ME