Winnipeg , MB
Mondetta MPG is a rapidly growing apparel design and manufacturing company that provides our customers with leading-edge fashion design and quality at unexpected prices. At Mondetta, we believe that our employees as well as our customers are our most important assets.
The Account Coordinator will manage customer orders from initial order through to delivery, as well as:
- respond to customer inquiries.
- research required information using available resources.
- Monitor customer orders, review status and resolve discrepancies
- provide customers with product and service information.
- order entry
- style information maintenance in system
- provide customer service to internal divisions
- work internally with teams to maintain data in systems
- report on customer orders as required
- process returns and exchanges.
- identify and escalate priority issues
- work with internal divisions to provide required information
- document all call/email information according to standard operating procedures
- verbal and written communication skills
- listening skills
- Multitasking and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- problem analysis and problem solving
- customer service orientation
- organizational skills
- attention to detail
- team work
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- high school diploma or equivalent
- proficient in Excel
- experience with Blue Cherry Software an asset
- required language proficiency
- knowledge of customer service principles and practice
- good data entry and typing skills
- knowledge of administration and clerical processes
Quote Job Reference: 213407