Print Production Project Advisor
The Printing House
Calgary , AB
November 22, 2021
TPH is seeking a full-time candidate to join our team in Calgary, Alberta
A DAY IN THE LIFE
The purpose of the Project Advisor role is to envision the scope of the project and assist the Customer in immediately responding to inquiries with problem-solving or project enhancing advice that results in a 'raving fans' experience for the customer and a win (order or estimate) for the team.
Successful Candidates will have the following 5 key attributes:
- Detail Oriented/Accurate- close attention to and review of work orders for accuracy and completeness, quality control
- Sense of Urgency- will enjoy working in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Reliable- ability to work at a consistent rate of productivity, punctual; Strong work ethic
- Coachable- open to feedback, able to collaborate and communicate with team members and customers, open to suggestions, adapt to new technologies.
- Problem Solver- ability to innovate, open to new ways of getting the job done, willing to consult with others to find a 3rd way, when unexpected challenges arise the ability to trouble shoot and consult teammates to find solutions.
How you will make an impact
- Interacting with Customers in person, on the phone and by email
- Capturing the Customer's specifications into detailed quotes or work orders
- Assisting the Manager in immediately responding to inquiries
- Assisting the Manager with quotes and estimating
- Working with the manager to maintain customer relationships
- Expediting work orders into production.
- Ensuring the accuracy of data inputted into our systems
- Performing cash handling and invoicing accurately
- Verifying and updating Account and Customer contact information
- Ensuring that all work in the branch is moving along and will be complete prior to customer deadline
Skills that you bring...
- Solid foundation in all things print from huge posters to business cards, and perhaps products that do not yet exist
- 3 to 5 years' industry experience
- Project management experience
- A consultative approach to working with our customers
- Team leadership skills
- Share Your Knowledge and Grow
- Ability to coordinate and follow Simplest, Smallest, order first
- Estimating and upselling
- Process improvement skills
Are you coachable and open to feedback? Do you have great communication skills? Are you able to adapt to new technology? Are you reliable and punctual? If so, you may be perfect for this position! Apply today to get started on an exciting journey in the Print Industry.
At TPH, we care about providing the support necessary to help you grow professionally and develop valuable skills applicable to the printing industry and beyond. We hire for attitude and train for skill.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
TPH is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you believe TPH is a good fit for you, feel free to submit your application, we would love to hear from you.
Would you like to learn more about TPH.?
Visit our website at TPH.CA to discover a world of opportunity.
Quote Job Reference: 14295