Food Service Supervisor
Ajax , ON
November 14, 2021
About the Organization:
2575551 Ontario Inc operating as Osmow’s Grill is a franchise owned fast-food restaurant located in Ajax, Ontario area. We strive to provide fast, friendly and efficient services to our customers in the Ajax area.
Our business website is www.mrosmow.com
About the Opportunity:
Osmow’s at Ajax has an immediate job opening of Food Service Supervisor. This is a permanent full-time job opportunity that assumes responsibility for the store’s day to day food service and sales operations under the direction of management. This position is responsible for the supervising the sales team and service operations. This position assist to ensure our compliance with all business policies related to customer service, and satisfaction.
This job is characterized by the fast paced and hectic nature of the work. It requires strong communication and customer service skills along with leadership skills in order to effectively deal with the work flow inherent in delivering services to our clients. In addition, this position requires communication with various customers; answer their queries and explaining any issues.
About the Location:
We are located at 7 Rossland Rd East, Unit 103 at Building B, Ajax, Ontario, Canada. The main intersection is Rossland Rd E and Harwood Ave N in the city of Ajax.
About the Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Following are job duties and responsibilities for this position:
- Supervise food sales and service operations to ensure customer service and food safety standards are maintained.
- Coordinates and supervise the food service crew members to ensure food service operations and standards of cleanliness are maintained as outlined in the Osmow’s ® Operations Manual.
- Performs paperwork duties and assists with product orders and inventory needed.
- Assists with planning of special events and promotions.
- Work with management to meet sales goals.
- Supervise and maintain safe working conditions.
- Provide proper training of new staff members.
- Maintain fast, accurate and top-notch customer service to every guest that comes into our restaurant.
- Maintain the high standards of quality, health and hygiene by monitoring the staff performances.
- Adhere to all licensing regulations as specified by the licensing laws.
- Any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, and the title of the post.
About the Job Skills and Requirements:
Following are the job skills and requirements for this position:
- Completion of Secondary School is required along with;
Completion of college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field
Minimum 1 year to 2 years of experience required in fast food restaurants or related customer service business environment.
- Work well in a fast paced, and team environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends.
- First class communication skills and an ability to quickly understand and act on questions raised by clients in a timely manner.
- Self-motivated with a diligent and detailed approach to completing tasks.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- A high degree of initiative and independence.
About the Working Hours, Salary and How to Apply:
Working Hours: It is a permanent full-time job position that required minimum of 40 hours per week.
Job Salary: $16.50 to $17.00 per hour based on experience and skills.