Loader / Unloader
London , ON
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at London, Ontario, N5Y 3J1 is currently hiring a Loader / Unloader
Seeking available workers to help load and unload lumber and other building materials from trucks and relocate them as directed by site supervisor.
Shift Timing - 1st Shift (Day)
- Employees will carefully and safely help to load and unload trucks and move the materials to a designated area.
- Employee will:
- Work as part of a team to move heavy loads.
- Follow all instructions given by the site supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be able to carry heavy loads of 50 lbs or more on a repetitive basis.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must have safety awareness and knowledge of construction site safety rules.
- CSA Approved Steel Toe Shoes
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
Quote Job Reference: PR/1249674