General Site Cleanup
London , ON
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at London, Ontario, N5Y 3J1 is currently hiring a General Site Cleanup
Are you committed to holding cleanliness next to godliness? Do you have a rare penchant for getting everything just right and striving for your work to be perfect? PeopleReady is now hiringGeneral Site Cleanup.General Site Cleanupperform light cleaning duties to maintain private households or commercial buildings. These jobs are detail-oriented, so as aGeneral Site Cleanup, you are encouraged to be a perfectionist. Does the role ofGeneral Site Cleanupsound like a dream to you? We would love to see your application in our inbox today.
Shift Timings - All Available
- Making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls.
- Cleaning areas as assigned by supervisor.
- Vacuuming rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and equipment.
- Washing windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
Qualifications & Experience
- CSA Approved Steel Toe Shoes
- Previous cleaning experience highly preferred.
- Must have strong organizational skills and take pride in attention to detail.
- Able to frequently bend, reach, balance, and push or lift 20 pounds during shift.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
Quote Job Reference: PR/1249692