Sales Supervisor - Retail
La Cultura Salumi inc.
Belleville , ON
Sales Supervisor – Retail (NOC 6211)
La Cultura Salumi Inc. is a Canadian, modern dry aging meat plant that employs Italian artisanal techniques. Our company uses authentic Italian recipes, high quality spices and local wines to produce delicious, healthy, low sodium products.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Supervisor for our Retail Store located in Belleville, Ontario.
- Supervise and monitor retail store and sales staff
- Create work schedules in accordance with business needs
- Assist with the hiring of new sales staff members and train staff on company products, processes and procedures
- Adhere to all operational and health & safety policies and procedures, and ensure that all staff follow the same
- Address and report safety hazards and violations
- Provide excellent customer service, address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and model suggestive selling techniques
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing superior customer service and resolving customer complaints
- Responsible for point of sales system, and processing payments and returns
- Maximize sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising stock, and order new stock, when required
- Achieve growth and reach sales targets
- Keeping track of sales and products, and preparing reports
- Other related duties, as assigned
- Completion of secondary school is required
- 2-3 years of experience in retail sales is required
- Experience in the food retail industry is required
- Knowledge of air-dried meats preferred
- Business Address: 842 Hamilton Road, Belleville, Ontario, K8N 4Z5
- Job Vacancies: One (1)
- Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-Time
- Work Hours: 40 Hours/Week, with occasional overtime
- Wages: $25.00/Hour; and overtime rate of $37.50 paid after 44 hours per week
- Benefits: N/A
- Start Date: As Soon As Possible
- Language Requirements: English
To keep our employees safe as possible, we follow instructions and regulations provided by the Toronto Public Health and other public health institutions of Toronto and the Province of Ontario. The enforcement of these public health bylaws and orders continues to be a priority for our company.