Fastrack Drywall Ltd.
Surrey , BC
Company Name: Fastrack Drywall Ltd.
Position: Drywall Installer (NOC code 7284)
Positions Available: 4
Hours: 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 2 years to less than 5 years
Business Address: 7913 133A Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 4R4
Work Address: Various Locations as per contracts
Duties as drywall installer to be performed:
- Install and finish drywall sheets and various types of ceiling systems
- Measure, cut, fir and install drywall sheets.
- Fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of building.
- Instruct and supervise construction helpers.
- Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels.
- Prepare panels for painting by taping or finishing joints.
- Cut and install metal corner beads.
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists.
- Tape over joints using taping machine, fill holes and cracks with joint compound.
- Apply coats of compound and sand seams and joints.
- Smooth away excess material and imperfections; allow coat to dry
- Perform other drywall duties as required.
- Completion of secondary school is required
- 2 or more years of experience in the field is required