Fence Installer/General Labour
Roma Fence Ltd.
Bolton , ON
Roma Fence Ltd. is currently seeking for a full-time permanent Fence Installer to assist its operation.
Roma Fence, established in 1969, has grown into a full-service fence company. Our group of companies offers fine quality fence products for residential and commercial projects. We manufacture a line of products rolling out our best chain link, ornamental iron, custom iron products and a concrete fence division providing the top-of-the-line sound abatement and privacy structures. In addition to our team, we offer automated gates, access control systems and custom iron designs.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Determine layout and installation procedures, measure and mark guidelines to be used for fence and/or gate installations
- Install various types of fences at required sites (commercial, industrial & residential)
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Excavation and setting of gate posts and gates
- Load and unload trucks of materials and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of fence installation experience.
- Own transportation with valid driver’s license with clean driver abstract.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong work ethic with excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Construction experience considered an asset.
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude an asset.
- Welding fabrication experience considered an asset.
- Clean criminal record check
- Outdoor Environment, subject to inclement weather conditions
- Able to work extended hours during busy season
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs