Great Floors Oxford Inc.
Ingersoll , ON
Coordinate contract flooring projects from the approval of the project through the final completion. Ensure that each project is completed on schedule, that the quality meets all standards, that the projected profit levels are maintained or improved, and that the customer is completely satisfied. Work along side our estimating department to ensure proposals have been reviewed.
- Estimate and quote projects
- Establish and maintain good relationships with new and existing customers
- Communicate with suppliers and other distributors to determine the availability of products
- Coordinate and run the job on a daily basis
- Share responsibility for the success of the job
- Responsible coordinator with the office personnel regarding the ordering and expediting of materials, and making certain of dye-lot compatibility as it arrives on the job site for installation.
- Communicate job schedules to coordinate with the client, the general contractor, and/or Field Supervisor
- Determine steps necessary to meet project deadlines. Respond with urgency and flexibility to meet frequently changing project schedules.
- Perform consistent, timely follow-up with suppliers, tracing as many as thirty separate shipments of items depending on the complexity of the job.
- Communicate logistics of job site for receiving deliveries in the most expeditious and cost effective manner.
- Thorough follow up is essential including evening and weekend contact as required. Communicate with customer at every opportunity.
- Coordinate all change orders in writing. Track all changes to ensure proper completion and billing.
- Monitor installations for meeting schedules and quality standards
- Maintain required documentation in job folders and on the computer system to support the projects. Assemble all information relating to the projects.
- Receive punch list and repair calls. Determine responsibility for repairs. Prepare cost estimates if necessary. Review invoices and charge back to primary installers accordingly.
- Execute Action Plan
- Initiate Action
- Adapt and Change
- Demonstrate Good Judgment
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) and customer service skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions
- Valid G driver’s license
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Construction estimating experience an asset
- Understanding/familiarity of the Ontario Building Code an asset
- Experience in construction an asset
- Experience interpreting blueprints an asset
- Experience with RFMS quoting/take off system or other quoting systems
Salary to be determined by experience * Benefits available