Class 1 Truck Driver
A.S. Bhatti Trucking Ltd.
Edmonton , AB
- Drive trucks to haul and dump loose materials like sand, gravel, rocks, snow, etc.
- Ensure the safety of the loads while loading, in the trip, and at the dumpsite.
- Inspect the vehicle pre and post-trip to ensure safety on road.
- Follow all the city, province, and federal rules and regulations while driving.
- Maintain logbook for the driving at the job.
- Must record all information of trips made, distance traveled, and fuel costs.
- Must be willing to work in remote locations where the construction projects might be ongoing.
- Mostly the work will be in/around the Edmonton area but some work in remote Alberta or BC might also be required.
- Must have Class 1 or equivalent driving license and be able to provide a clean driving abstract.
- Have at least 2 years of commercial truck driving experience.
- Work at least 40-50 Hrs per week.
- No specific education diploma requirement.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Full-time, Permanent position.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: