The St. Regis Toronto
Toronto , ON
October 2, 2021
Live Fully at Marriott International – #1 Leader in Hospitality
At Marriott International, you have the opportunity to grow in your career, work with teammates that feel like family, and help make our world a better place.
The St. Regis Toronto, located at 325 Bay Street, Toronto, ON, M5H 4G3 is currently hiring a Aesthetician- Full Time.
- Provide waxing and skincare services to guests.
- Assess guest needs, inquire about contraindications, and examine skin, hair, or nails to evaluate condition, appearance, and appropriateness of scheduled service.
- Determine and advise guests on proper skin, hair, or nail care and recommend home care regimens.
- Promote and sell spa/salon services and retail products.
- Escort guests to and from treatment rooms.
- Set up workstation and/or treatment room with necessary products, equipment, and supplies to ensure guest comfort and safety.
- Clean, maintain, and sterilize tools.
- Monitor and stick to time schedule throughout the day.
- Handle inappropriate guest behavior by stopping service and informing supervisor/manager.
- Maintain current licensure in service area.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Quote Job Reference: 21098660