Customer Service Representative
MSKI Technology Inc.
Toronto , ON
MSKI Technology Inc. offers electronics manufacturing one-stop solutions. The Company has established a partnership with an offshore manufacturer, specialized in printed circuit board design, fabrication, and assembly. The Company will also offer project management services to its clients in different stages of the product cycle, including new product introduction and mass production.
- Will be tasked with generating sales leads as well as managing emails and calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods and following communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Meet customer department targets and call handling quotas
- Will be tasked with handling customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and following up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Minimum 1 year of sales or customer service experience in the Printed Circuits Board manufacturing industry.
- Potential customers will be in the Great Toronto area and our supplier will be in China. Mandarin or Cantonese speaking will be an advantage
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: