Web Promotions Manager
Windsor , ON
Address: 799 Crawford Ave, Windsor, ON N9A 5Y1
Working hours: 37.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent
About the company:
Multifood Supermarket is the largest Asian supermarket in the Windsor area, specializing in Asian produce and grocery products at reasonable prices. Since our grand opening in 2015, we have been proud to serve our local Windsor and surrounding Asian communities with an excellent selection of produce and fruits, groceries, fresh meats and seafood, frozen items, and health and beauty products. In addition, our bakery and store food court also offer fresh and convenient meals prepared daily.
We are looking for a Web Promotions Manager to increase store recognition, improve customer flow, and drive store sales through online channels by close collaboration with our IT department and offline store department.
- Design and implement graphical and structural updates to our website and e-commerce shopping platform to better reflect Multifood Supermarket’s brand image and recognition, improve user experience, and increase product sales funnels;
- Provide creative direction and ensure a cohesive brand image is maintained throughout online web channels and offline store-level promotions and advertising;
- Work in collaboration with sales team to promote certain client brands as necessary;
- Manage the online marketing team and collaborate with outside web developers and advertising professionals as needed;
- Maintain good communication with internal personnel to determine advertising needs and approve contracts for external advertising services;
- Represent the web promotion team to conferring with our General Manager and external advertising media, including website and online promotion channels;
- Create and direct online advertising and marketing campaigns and implement a timeline for detailed web marketing campaigns through various online channels.
- Minimum 8+ years of management experience in digital marketing, corporate web design and development, creative graphic design and advertisement, or related fields;
- 10-12 years of relevant experience in website content development, website design, interactive media development and digital advertising/marketing industry;
- Proficient in Chinese and able to design and edit publicity materials, interface and web advertising materials in Chinese;
- Excels in website and e-commerce design, online ad campaign creative direction, and improving the user experience for a Chinese audience;
- Highly proficient in graphic design and website mockup software, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver;
- Well-versed in working with web developers to launch and maintain websites and e-commerce shopping sites in line with a strong creative vision and brand image;
- Proven experience in innovatively translating design and user experience improvements into tangible increased sales, experience facing Asia-Pacific clientele is highly preferred.
Thank you so much for your interest in the position.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: