Part Time Sales Associate
Edmonton , AB
October 1, 2021
(Canada Summer Jobs)
- Make first contacts with customers - by sending personalized introductory emails and cold calls
- Forward responses to the sales area to continue the lead workflow.
- Attend internal and external events as required in order to provide real time sales coverage.
- Perform administrative duties as required by others areas in support of its operations, this may involve assisting other departments as and when required.
- Promotes the company?s products and services and helps to answer questions customers may have about the company?s activities.
- Helping customers make buying decisions,
- Servicing existing customers,
- Keep prospects moving through sales process
- Maintain a full and consistent pipeline
- Overseeing purchase agreements.
Who you are: Is between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment; Is a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act*; and Is legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial / territorial legislation and regulations. International students are not eligible.
We want to hear from you if you have: Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task. Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills. Ability to communicate well orally and in writing. Maturity and sensitivity when working with the needs of persons experiencing sight loss. Ethical behaviour and the ability to maintain confidentiality. Must be organized, self-motivated, flexible and adaptable. Knowledge of disability rights issues is an asset. Awareness of specific issues regarding sight loss is an asset. Ability to organize and prioritise workload demands within strict time constraints. Experience working with individuals with sight loss is an asset. Experience planning and delivering employment support programs is an asset. Proficiency working with Microsoft Office suite, including Office 365 online collaboration tools.
Experience and Education: Must meet eligibility requirements for the Canada Summer Jobs program. Must be able to provide a clear criminal record check. Possible combination of remote and in office work required
Reference ID: Canadian Summer Jobs
Contract length: 3 months
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $14.00-$15.00 per hour
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: