Trinity Aviation Services Ltd.
Surrey , BC
November 30, 2021
We are a growing aerospace service provider who is seeking a fulltime Composites and Manufacturing Manager. The individual must be experienced with a strong aerospace composite and manufacturing background.
- Must have Transport Canada AME Certification and or FAA AMP Certification
- Five to ten years of management supervisory experience in composite manufacturing is required.
- Highly experienced in aircraft Sheetmetal structures, specifically the Bell Medium Helicopter platform.
- Highly experienced in advanced Composite structures, specifically honeycomb and carbon fiber.
- Strong knowledge of composite materials and manufacturing processes (Autoclave, Press Forming).
- Strong experience with prototype to production migration process.
- Experience in having successfully managed project timelines.
- Strong knowledge of production scheduling and material/acquisition processes.
- Strong knowledge of Transport Canada CAR’s and FAA FAR’s with respect to the manufacturing process.
- Proficient with Solidworks 2015 and later, modeling, surfacing, flat pattern, drawings and moulds.
- Outgoing personality and a key team player with an enthusiastic and professional attitude.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and can prioritize tasks in terms of complexity and importance.
- Strong ability to problem solve; resolves issues appropriately, effectively, safely and in a timely manner.
- Ability to read, write, analyze and interpret manufacturing drawings and procedure manuals.
- Have a strong understanding and able to maintain safety program management.
- Strives to continuously improve knowledge and skills, shares expertise.
- Must have a valid unobstructed driver’s license.
- Good, comfortable working knowledge with basic Microsoft computer programs.
- Must be capable of lifting a minimum of 30 pounds.
- Punctuality is a must.
- Works directly with Senior Management in planning, organizing and directing the Company manufacturing operations.
- Develop customer quotes.
- Ensures established safety practices and procedures are followed.
- Accountable for manufacturing operations and quality under Transport Canada CAR’s and FAA 14 CFR Part 21, Subpart K.
- Develop, implement and maintain composite and manufacturing plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production targets.
- Concept and design production composite tooling.
- Set budgets and ensure all tooling and production falls within budgets.
- Ensures all established cost, quality and delivery commitments are met.
- Establish production standards, cost controls, personnel requirements, facility needs, tooling and equipment needs.
- Develop procedures and Quality Control systems for manufacturing of monolithic and honeycomb structural parts.
- Assist in the development and upkeep of the quality control system and manuals.
- Provide leadership and directions for all production staff including hire, supervise and training.
Position Salary: $45.50 / Hr.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: