Business Development Manager
Vancouver , BC
- Identify potential clients in BC market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client's business and equipment needs
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnership
- Develop strategies and positions by analyzing new integrations for all Midsea Engineering solutions and ventures
- Support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
- Examines risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Estimates partners’ needs and goals
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
Required Skills and Education:
- Minimum 3 years of sales/business development experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in business, marketing or related
- Excellent communication, business negotiation and client management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Great team player, self-motivated and can work independently
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
200 - 896 Cambie St, Vancouver, B.C. V6B 2P6 Canada