Intermediate Java Developer
High Tech Genesis
Ottawa , ON
REMOTE positons available in OTTAWA/TORONTO/MONTREAL
We are looking for a self-motivated person who has the ability to exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. A person who has excellent communication skills and who understands the needs of the clients and who can present solutions in non-technical terms when required. A person who has a balance of communication and technical skills to work with both people and technology effectively.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of related experience in business applications and/or technology solutions and 3 years? experience in a client-facing technology role
- Understanding of Client-Server concepts
- Knowledge of Web Services, SOAP, REST, HTML5, XML, XSLT, XSD
- Comfortable with source code control, build and issue tracking technologies
- Exposure to Waterfall, RAD & Agile development methodologies
- College diploma or University degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
Bonus skills to have!
- Skilled with Adaptive Forms, Orchestration development, Adobe LiveCycle, CRX, and/or creating OSGi bundles is an asset
- Experience with Java 11, building REST services and use of Spring Boot is an asset
- Hands-on with Cloud based architectures, deployments, Azure and AWS is an asset
- Familiar with Adobe Experience Manager and/or Adobe Experience Manager Forms is an asset
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e., possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit).
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), HTG will provide accommodation accessible formats and communication supports for the interview process upon request.
Quote Job Reference: 59AM0728IJD