Deltason Trading Ltd.
Richmond , BC
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Work remotely: No
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8-hours shift
Deltason Trading Ltd. is a privately held B.C. food importer and distributor. We specialize in offering seafood, produce, and specialty food products to retailers and the foodservice industry across Canada and U.S.
We are currently seeking a committed, energetic and self-motivated full-time individual to work in our Richmond office.
- Identify, establish and develop the business relationship with prospective customers to create new business based on the company products.
- Set up and maintain accounts not only by selling products to customers but also by promoting company image when maintaining a long-term business relationship.
- Work with customers to understand their business and needs, resolve customer issues and problems in a timely manner by exhibiting a sense of professionalism.
- Conduct market research and trends to find out consumer demand, potential sales, and competition.
- Arrange for shipping documentation and oversee the scheduling and dispatching of products, tracing goods transition and make follow-ups with customers.
- Achieve set targets and objectives.
- Work as a team with purchasing, sales, quality assurance, warehouse, accounting, and marketing departments.
- Basic understanding and experience of sales and marketing strategies
- Proficient in English, written, and oral is a must; Mandarin and Cantonese an asset
- Knowledge in food products and industry
- Effective time management, planning, and execution skills
- Use of reliable vehicle with a valid driver license
- Proficiency with PC (working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Applicant must possess a valid and legal status to work in Canada
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Self-starter and high energy
- Strong persuasive and communication skills
Quote Job Reference: DTS-Sales-0518-002