Winnipeg , MB
Legacy Bowes, a leading human resource consulting and training firm, continues to grow! We are seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join our team. This individual will work in partnership with our diverse range of clients providing expertise on a wide variety of project-based assignments such as client-based organization reviews, policy development, and other exciting human resource projects. The Human Resources Generalist will provide recommendations to enhance organizational success with our clients while collaborating with internal team members to meet client needs.
- Executes a wide variety of HR assignments with multiple clients;
- Works with the team lead to complete organization reviews, conduct interviews, and write job descriptions;
- Provides expertise in evaluating, updating, and writing HR policy & procedure manuals as needed;
- Provides timely customer service for priority client needs.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Human Resources that includes working across multiple departments.
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management, and CPHR designation an asset.
- Proven experience analyzing business functions, employee structure, and HR processes.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to multitask, prioritize, and reprioritize without losing focus in a rapidly changing environment
- Highly developed written and verbal communication strengths
- Strong interpersonal skills to identify and understand issues, operational needs, and opportunities
- Strong decision-making skills, ability to work independently and efficiently
- First Nations experience is preferred, as is the ability to travel to First Nations communities when required
- HR training and facilitation experience are an asset
Quote Job Reference: 213110-A