Teledentist for Teeth Straightening Review
Halifax , NS
We are in need of a dentist that’s new to fresh ideas, and understands the importance of innovation in healthcare. You may be located and practicing anywhere within your licensed province(s).
The ideal partner candidate for this role will be either be a new graduate, or one that has spare time to review dental cases for approval and be paid on an hourly basis - each case will take approximately 5 minutes to review.
Please indicate which province(s) you are currently licensed in when replying to this.
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or Completion of the NDEB Equivalency Exam
- Dental Degree (DDS or DMD) Active Dental License in State of practice Active DEA Malpractice Coverage that includes Teledentistry
- Licensed and in good standing with state licensing.
- Flexibility for working throughout the year
- 1+ years experience
- Innovative mind-set & self-motivated
- Fluent in English (Spanish is an asset)
- Licensed in multiple provinces desired
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $100.00-$110.00 per hour
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: