Technical Sales Representative - Wholesale
Markham , ON
We are an international distributor of eyeglasses and sunglasses, looking for motivated , hardworking leader to join our growing sales team as supervisor of sales in the Latin America division. You can find our company profile here www.tanzacan.com and www.teameto.com.
Sales Supervisor to facilitate sales and service of the team of salespersons (before, during and after the sale) to clients in Latin America. Clients are owners or buyers at optical shops, hospitals and boutiques. Travel to Latin America may be required after the lifting of travel restrictions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain and grow sales relationships with existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess clients' needs, recommend or assist in the selection of appropriate goods or services, and negotiate prices or other sales terms
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit clients' needs
- Develop sales presentations, proposals, or other materials to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Estimate costs of shipping
- Prepare and administer sales contracts and maintain customer records
- Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Develop, implement and report on marketing plans and sales strategies to achieve business goals
- Assess market conditions and competitors' activities and develop an awareness of emerging markets and trends
- May supervise the activities of other technical staff and sales specialists.
Extremely attractive compensation package with salary plus commission on all sales. Compensation ranges from a base of $32,000 (before commissions) to $100,000.
Group benefits also available on permanent status.
Skills and Educational Requirements
The successful candidate must possess exceptional communication and sales skills. They must be self-motivated and be able to navigate a multi-task, fast paced environment. Must above all, have an exceptional positive leadership attitude and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing oriented to sales.
- Cultural and Geographic knowledge of Panama, Costa Rica, Venezuela, and Dominican Republic.
- Strong work ethic.
- More than 8 years of experience in sales in the Latin America market, mainly in Panama, Costa Rica, Venezuela, and Dominican Republic.
- Experience supervising at least 10 people at the same time.
- Experience in open up new markets
- Ability to navigate around local customs.
- Proficient in office software including MS Office and email.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish)
- United States Visa to assist to Optical Fairs.
If you have emigrated to Canada from Latin America, this can be a valuable asset.
Expected start date: 2022-01-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $36,000.00-$48,000.00 per year
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: