Move Performing Arts Inc.
Windsor , ON
We are expanding and looking for new teachers to join us for our 12th season!
Looking for dance teachers for classes in:
- Hip Hop
- Musical Theatre
- Circus Arts (including aerial)
Are you a people person? Do you love kids? Read on! You could be the person we are looking for to join our rockstar faculty.
We are looking for someone who is upbeat, highly motivated, focused, organized, smart-working, and amazing with children of all ages.
This is not for you if...
- You don't like children or being a role model.
- You have no experience teaching.
- You find planning for classes each week boring.
This role is perfect for you if you...
- Can work alone and don't need someone to guide you every step of the way.
- Can work under pressure.
- Have exceptional communication skills.
- Are punctual.
- Are committed to making performing arts education an unforgettable experience.
- Embrace every part of the business with passion, motivation, energy, and a can-do attitude.
- Are super organized and have clear goals set for each class.
- Are eager to learn.
- Are looking for a long-term teaching position in a studio you can grow with.
- Are willing to learn and grow as a teacher.
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience.
- A solid educational background and training in dance.
- Teaching certifications in a recognized dance organization an asset.
- Be able to provide a:
- Police clearance certificate.
- Working with children clearance certificate.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: