Immigration Executive / Law Clerk
North York, ON. M2N 0H3 , ON
Location:North York (Yonge – Sheppard), Toronto, Canada
MK Migration head office located in Singapore. We have branches in Toronto, Sydney, India and Philippines and more than 20 years of business experience, dedicated clientele services, as an Immigration Services Provider, takes immense responsibility and commitment to assist overseas immigration journey to Australia, Canada and New Zealand. Currently we are looking forLaw clerk or executive (Immigration) to support our existing business and new business especially employer-based programs.
- Assist the immigration consultant with putting together LMIA, Work Permit, Express Entry, PNP and otherapplications
- Efficient in negotiating terms: price and product specifications
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Crafting sales, and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance the business
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes
- Min 3 years of extensive experience in law firm or immigration company.
- College diploma from a legal program or any qualification.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges
- Permanent legal status in Canada is required.