This position is remote! We will be conducting interviews between August 2nd-August 6th depending on the number of applicants.
We are scaling our business and are currently seeking multiple graphic designers to help make our brands’ visuals more diverse, creative, and distinctive.
A Graphic Designer for OneApp is someone who:
- Design and produce interactive online content including email templates, social media graphics, promotional artwork, banners, web logos, website templates, and related materials.
- Effectively translate marketing briefs into engaging and creative designs to meet project objectives.
- Develop and ensure adherence to graphic design standards.
- In addition to your day-to-day responsibilities, you’ll work with developers and sales team on long-term enterprise projects, designing logos, charts, graphs, and maps.
- Your work will help define OneApp on multiple platforms in the digital space, ranging from distributed promotional materials and newsletters to shareable social media on our various channels.
- Organizational skills are a must: You will be expected to manage your time effectively. This is a deadline-driven environment, and that goes for all images and art assets.
Required Skills and Expertise
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design/ Art/ Business is preferred but not required (or equivalent in experience);
- Experience of 1+ years in sales is preferred
- Prior experience with startups is preferred but not required
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to be extremely disciplined and highly motivated within a remote working environment
- A portfolio that showcases various skills, specializing in graphic design, logo design.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Comfort with tight deadlines and staggered assignments
Advantages / benefits include:
- A fully remote, full time employment.
- A competitive salary with uncapped performance-related commissions
- Training, development and mentorship in the areas of professional growth and product knowledge.
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment