Hockey Coach and Resident Parent
Ontario Hockey Academy
Cornwall , ON
Full Time Positions:
1-Boys Coach / Live in Resident Parent
1- Female Coach / Live in Resident Parent
1- Trainer / Live in Resident Parent
The Ontario Hockey Academy is a private school in the heart of Canadian Hockey in Cornwall Ontario Canada. Our High Performance Academic-Athletic Academy provides expert academics along with elite hockey training and instruction. The Ontario Hockey Academy is a school that is designed to appeal and meet the escalating need for training-academic teenaged hockey player.
Coach: To assist coach with all aspects of the hockey team including organizing and administering practices, games, injury reports and travel arrangements.
Tasks including but not limited to video streaming, website updates, social media networking and taping games. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Residence Parents live in and supervise the residence, including one to two evenings per week of assigned supervision.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Strong organizational, administrative and computer skills
- A proven record of integrity, high principles and demonstrated skill in developing and motivating students - athletes both academically and athletically
- A pleasant personality combined with a positive attitude is essential
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment, get along and work well with other members of the department, supervisors and other employees
- Excellent time management skills
- Coaching skills
- Considerable evening and weekend work
- Some overnight travel (10-20 times per year)
- Required to obtain an Ontario B license to which will allow you to operate a 32-passenger school bus
- Coaching Certification
- Able to obtain CPR and first aid
- Must receive a negative Criminal Record Check and a drivers abstract
- Must be currently able to work in Canada or hold a Canadian employment visa
- Full-time Employee
$800+ per week, based on experience
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $800.00-$1,000.00 per week