General Warehouse Worker
London , ON
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at London, Ontario, N5Y 3J1 is currently hiring a General Warehouse worker
As a Warehouse Associate, you will do any number of tasks, picking, packing, and preparing orders to shipping and handling or even stocking.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $15/Hour
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Packing and unpacking items
- Packing and sealing orders based on work orders or instructions from supervisor
- Storing items in warehouse based on existing layout and instructions from supervisor
- Examining and inspecting orders before packing to make sure specifications are met
- Previous warehouse experience preferred, but not required
- Steel-toed boots required
- Discernment for safety and a positive attitude
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Good judgment and attention to detail
- Be able to lift more than 30 lb ongoing
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
Quote Job Reference: PR/1232180