Cambridge , ON
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady located at Cambridge, Ontario, N1R 3C5 is currently hiring a Warehouse Packer
Our client, a family owned business is looking for a dynamic team member for this temp to permanent position as an order Warehouse Packer. Remove accessories from shopping carts and repackage in boxes. Tape up boxes, write name and address of store on boxes. Build skids that have been marked as completed for delivery. Using an electric or manual pallet jack. Various receiving/replenishing/cleaning duties as time and workflow allow.
Note - Pay Rate for this Job is $16/ Hour
- Repacking Carts.
- Building Skids Top Loading Skids Wrapping Skids
- Pull and prepare orders for shipment, delivering the proper paperwork, packaging, and quantity for each order to the required destination in shipping and receiving.
- Perform merchandise scan-ins, and other required quality assurance steps that confirm the contents of each order while tracking inventory for the company.
- Receive, verify, stage, and stock incoming material, either independently or as part of a team depending on order size and daily staffing needs.
- Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all safety procedures are being followed at all times by yourself and your teammates.
- Provide dependable, shift-long coverage of the warehouse facilities to ensure order fulfillment operates as efficiently as possible for the duration of the warehouse associate's shift.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Hours 8am to 5pm Mon - Fri.
- Items can range from a few ounces to maximum of 50lbs.
- Lifting and bending are a constant factors in both removing items from a shopping cart and placing repacked items on skids.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
Quote Job Reference: PR/1232016