Senior Marketing Automation Expert
Marketing Automation Canada
Toronto , ON
Marketing Automation Canada invites candidates to apply for the full-time permanent position of Senior Marketing Automation Expert.
We have the good problem of growing rapidly, so are looking to hire a Senior Marketing Automation Expert specializing in Marketo to jump into the mix, settle in and manage their own accounts quickly.
The ideal candidate must have:
- post-secondary education, preferably in relevant field; technical background and training in Marketo (certification preferred)
- at least 3 years of active experience in digital marketing role;
- understanding of fundamental digital marketing concepts and database management.
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous client management experience preferred and those who have an “entrepreneurial mindset” and a can-do attitude — ability to identify problems and find creative solutions independently.
The primary communication language on this position is English.
Duties on the job will include but not be limited to:
- Owning a client accounts/projects from start to finish. This includes meeting with the client and getting a clear understanding of their pain marketing points, goals and ideas. Consulting them on their path forward, including adding to their ideas, suggesting optimizations/best practices, and/or discussing limitations of their platform, and alternative approaches. Scoping the marketing project. Managing execution from gathering inputs, to architecting the solution, to testing and QA. Managing timelines, ensuring projects are completed within the scoped time.
- Working on a wide breadth of clients and projects, from startups, to enterprise sized—from nurture programs, scoring models, data management, segmentations, and everything in between!
- Teaching/mentoring Junior Marketing Solutions Engineers, helping them to gain a foundation of best practices and know-how
Marketing Automation Canada is located at Unit 403, 2333 Dundas St. W. | Toronto, ON M6R 3A6; this will be the work location of the Senior Marketing Automation Expert.
The position is compensated at $75,000 per year, with minimum of 40 work hours per week.